<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, May 04, 2004

Unclean! 

So the job hunt continues. GT is giving me part time and thats probably all they'll give me. So i'm out whoring myself to other companies, without much success.
I've probably handed out over 20 Resumes in the last 2 months, and every time you get a reply like, "we've already hired someone" or "oh, your a student? sorry we don't hire students" or you simply don't get a reply at all, it's a little piece of rejection that chips away at your self esteem until you end up feeling like a big pile of worthless crap. And does it help that your parents are bugging you, not every day but rather, every hour to find a job. No, no it does not.

No worries though, there is still hope. I've handed out more resumes, just waiting for the rejection to come, and I might try my hand at babysitting. and by the end of next week, if worse comes to worse... I'll be giving Burger King a call. yes... it has almost come to that... almost

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?