<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, May 10, 2004

Stuff 

I have a lot to say, but not really, so i'll sume it up quick n' sweet.

I don't actually work at a 'dump' persay. I work at the recylcing plant.

Physical work is more rewarding then lets say, oh, working in a store, buit thats just my opinion.

I think that encounter/college and careers is the closest thing that I've seen to the early christian church (as seen in Acts). not saying it's perfect, but definatly geting somewhere. I'm glad that I will be a part of it this summer.

i'm sleepy, my bedtime is now between 9:30 and 10:30, if you can't understand that, then you probablly don't work hard enough at your job. just kidding... (or am i?)




oh and one more thing... 'blogger's' new layout for blog editing... SUCKS!!!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?