<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Outbreak!!!! 

So, new job-good.
time to do more fun stuff (although i'm much more tired when doing them)- good.
More money (i'm not a capitalist, but bible college doesn't pay for it's self)- good

Zits- bad! thats right, I've had on outbreak, in the forehead area of the big bad zits! It's really more like acne almost. I never got acne growing up, just the rogue huge mountain of a white-head just pulsing to erupt. but now I have an army of little red bastards, and one big one (i've popped it 3 times) leading the pack. I'm not sure if this outbreak is because of stress, or my new, dirty/dusty working environment. I've been showering twice a day, with no relenting on the part of the zits.

Personally I think it's God's way of reminding me of the fact that I'm not a man. Not a full man yet anyways. age 20 and the zits are back.

On a little side note- why is it that when girls get their periods (sometimes at age 9 and younger) they magically become women. But boys don't become Men until they pay their own bills, are out of the house and have a car and a dog. it just doesn't seem fair to me!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?