<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, May 13, 2004

Death to Chad! 

This was originally meant to be a comment on chads blog, but I got on a rant and decided to make it a full blown post!

whoa Whoa WHOA!!!
'Uncommited'?!? your calling me an 'uncomitted' blogger?!? you can kiss my ass son! I post at least once a week if not more, maybe some one forgets what it's like to have a job.
OK, I went too far with that one, but seriously, don't judge me. Why are christians always the first to judge?!? (it's kinda like a paradox because i'm judging all christians, saying that they judge people. this makes me guilty of judging people, but because I'm a christian, it makes the original statment true. damn, I should be a writer or somthing!)

Oh and you wrote
"I found out today that pretty much my only hope of getting out of the rut I’m in financially is to win the lottery, or marry a dying rich woman."

What do you mean you 'found that out today?' what event happened to make you 'discover' this revelation? did you talk to your lawyer and that was his legal advice? if so, you should maybe find a new lawyer!

anyways, I plane on visiting you at mac's, maybe three am, make sure your only looking at the video game and fishing magazines!


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?