<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, April 26, 2004

Making my fortune 

I'm back home, and of course the first thing I had to do was get a job.

For about a week I was one of those college student house painters, I never actually painted cause they didn't start till may. Instead I went door to door offering people free estimates. Apparently people don't like getting stuff for free. Here's an example

"Yes sir, I do realize that it is Saturday afternoon. Please remember that while you are loosing 4 minutes from your Saturday afternoon, This IS my Saturday afternoon... and kiss my fat hairy yellow ass!" of course that is an imaginary situation.

So I left that job before it really even started and now I'm at Giant Tiger, where since I've left, for the first time ever, they've hired way too many people in my department, so it's hard to say if I'll even get any hours. But we'll see.

I worked five hours today, I haven't worked since Christmas. Yah, I'm in suprisingly tired.
my brain, also is tired.

so that is all, for t o d a y...

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?