<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, April 15, 2004

If ya can't beat em', kill em'. umm... or join them 

FIRSTS

First job: Babysitting (Ya, people actually trusted me with their kids, ha ha ha)
First screen name: doug
First funeral: The goldfish from the picton fair, he died while we walked home (a 5 minute walk)
First pet:Blackie, the only good cat (all other cats are evil and should be ran over by cars and other vehicles)
First piercing/tattoo: what's it called? a prince something or other
First credit card: One day I'll get one, and then I can join the ranks of the e-bay greats! I too will make my living of ebay... one day
First kiss: kindergarden, back in the day when they wouldn't suspend you for kissing a girl
First one that mattered:A hot little redhead in grade 10 (redheads rock)
First love: food
First enemy: are w talking enemy as in someone i didn't like, or arch nemesis, cause theres a difference!
First big trip:these are dumb ass questions
First concert: i don't go to concerts
First musician you remember hearing in your house: Raffi baby, Raffi all the way

LASTS

Last car ride: I'm in college, I ride the bus
Last kiss: what kind of sick perverts make up these questions!?!
Last library book checked out: something on abortion (for my paper)
Last movie watched: cheaper by the dozen, my roommate rents nothing past pg-13
Last beverage drank: coke
Last food consumed: alpha gettis
Last CD played: I download everything
Last annoyance:this crappy ass, shitty quiz thing (why did I even bother to start it?!?)
Last soda drank: coke u dumb ass!
Last ice cream eaten: Someone left a carton of homer simpson cookie dough ice cream in the fridge, and i've been spooning away at that. I'm not sure if it taste good because it's homer simpson cookie dough, or because of the adrenaline rush I get when I steal a spoonfull!
Last shirt worn: 'I am BIG'
Last website visited: the blogger editing site

NOW

1) Single or Taken: is this some dumb ass high school thing?
2) Sex: it's overrated, keep your genital wards to yourself thank you
3) Birthday: march 3rd, and did you get me a present? no you didn't,
4) Sign: STOP (i kill myself!)
5) Siblings: 1 brother
6) Hair color: eat me
7) Eye color: pooh
8) Shoe size: 15
9) Height: 6'2"


RIGHT NOW, WHAT ARE YOU

1) Wearing: i'm naked, there, is that what you wanted me to say you PERVERT!!!
2) Drinking: yes, i'm drinking, cause it's 12 noon, i'm in my dorm in bible college and i'm an alchoalic
3) Thinking about: the end of this stupid piece of crap!
4) Listening to: Underoath (heavymetal hardcore)
5) Watching: How can I be watching somthing while I'm typing?!? I'm a man!!! I don't multi task
6) Feeling: hardcore

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?