<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, April 08, 2004

Girls are dumb 

I was gonna write a post about how bible college has screwed me up, but i don't want this blog to become a home for Bible College bashing, and besides it's as much my fault as it is bible college's.

So on to more pressing matters...
GIRLS ARE DUMB

Now, when i make a statement like that, people think back to grade 3 with cooties and all that, and guys... I think we were on to somthing.

I mean really, like the fact that if you tell a girl that she's looking good, she'll say thanks, but then spent the next hour questioning whether you were serious or if your really a good judge of looks. And they always beat up on themselfs about thier looks, it's dumb. Me(I), on the other hand, was doing laundry today (and i mean all my laundry) so i spent the whole day in red swimming trunks, a maroon sweater vest, a green fishing hat,and a peach fuzz moustache, and I looked in the mirror and was like "damn! I'm hot". And I am hot!

And girls never say what they want or else they never know what they want!
I mean i want a house one day with a fish room and a bathroom/laundry sink in the basement!

and they're plain dumb!


If it wasn't for the whole sex thing, and geting my freak on, I don't know if I'd ever want to get married!
I mean it would be nice to have kids; twins, another kid and 1 or two adopted. all boys (girls are dumb) and then I would have my own offensive line, each kid would be 300lbs and would play in the cfl. thats 1500 lbs of McKenzie boys!

most of what i said tonight was out of anger or jest, but on the other hand most of it is true.

So tonight I will end with what thousands of men have cried out over thousands of years...

"God, why couldn't you have made me a eunuch?!?!?!?"

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?