<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, March 19, 2004

Quote for the Day 

Well, I decided to say a little something about I band I recently discovered which is in heavy rotation on the Doug McKenzie charts. They're called Real McKenzies (yes, I am also a Real McKenzie, but I have no bias). They're a fusion of Highland Celtic music and punk (which I've been suggesting for years now) from British Columbia. They have many traditional songs, and some not so traditional. Today's selection comes from the song "Scottish and Proud"

So if you're a fighter
and scrappin' a lot,
You'd best shy away
if you're scrappin' a Scot.
Wi' one mighty blow
yer head will be squished,
Then he'll let his scottie dog
lick the blood from his fist...


Oh... It's good to be Scottish (just because I haven't been to Scotland doesn't mean I'm not... It's in the blood)!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?