<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, March 12, 2004

Much shenanigans at EBC 

Tonight I started a shirtless party after quite hour, we were all in the hallways with no shirts on talking about various issues. We were then told to disperse and go to bed, so about five minutes later I pulled a great white ninja. I got in my underwear and run upstairs with a pillow and smashed everyone I saw (this was well after quite hour) then as I was running back down I had to leap over the amp beside my bed and broke a glass in the process, so a leadership guy game and said I wasn't allowed to leave my room. So about ten minutes later I opened the door a crack and made loud farting noises, he told me again.

they can take away my freedom of movement, but they'll never take my freedom of pranking!!!!!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?