<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, February 17, 2004

What a let down! 

So i'm in one of my classes and the prof is teaching, we'll call him OP (just In case teachers find their way onto the web), and i have to be honest, the class is kinda boring, i mean it should be exciting, but i always end up writing notes or pulling practical jokes with John (I mean I'm in college, am I really supposed to still be getting a kick outa this stuff?). But anyways, we finally get to a question that I know, and this isn;t one of those "if you did the reading you'd know it" questions, it's one about paul and arguing specific point that say he didn't write certain letter, and I'm like "hey, I know the answer" and for the first time in my college life, I raise my hand for a serious question. HE picks a guy in the first row, but my answer is somewhat better, so I raise my hand again, he picks a guy on the other side of the class! ok, I'm still doing good, this other guy, was way off... this time the teacher looks at me, it's time for me to flex my brain muscles... but... wait... NO!!! he picks the guy in a row in front of me, by this time my answer as basically been said.

Lesson learned- raising your hand is a complete waste of time, which leads to a quote from Homer Simpson...
(Simpson purist, please forgive me if I'm slightly off) "Trying is the first step to failing"

Oh simpsons, is there any part of my daily life that can't be summed up in one of your quotes?!?

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?