<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, February 14, 2004

Summer 

With reading week only one week away, and April being around the corner (after march, which I'm sure will go by quickly) my thoughts drift to one thing,and one thing alone... summer!!!

Things I'm looking forward to this summer
- Weapons and poelmans (it's a dangerous combination, but it always leads to fun
- Fishing, pike season is around May 14th and I can't wait to be out on the bank to catch some spring pike!
- beaters and shooting contests! (I currently have to guns, a pellet/bb and soft air, I hope to add a pellet rifle and replica PP7 (Bond, James bond) BB gun to that collection
- MAN HOUSE (or apartment, depending on where we have it)
- Having money... now as a Christian money isn't really important, in fact if I join a monastery and become an ascetic monk(which i won't because I'm not Roman Catholic) I won't have have any money. But it's nice when someone invites you to Swiss chalet to be able to say "I'd love to" instead of "I don't really have any money" and wait for the awkward silence to see if they're willing to pay for you.

and finally- mowing my lawn with no shirt on... I've never actually done this but I think the neighbors would enjoy it indeed! At least I would! I should get a picture of that!

summer... I enthusiastically await your arrival

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?