<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, December 08, 2003

Reflections: Semester One 

Well, I just had my first exam, i think i did alirght. I have another exam on friday and then 3 take home exams that i have to finish during the week and hand in.
I guess that this is when I should look back and reflect on BIble college. I guess i started out and it felt kinda spiritually dry, but now I really feel like i'm starting to be more open to the Holy Spirit, I can feel him moving in me. Worship is geting better. I still have lots to improve on, but i'm starting to accept the fact that thats how my life is always going to be, there will always be room for improvments, and thats cool, has long as I strive for that betterness and don't accept defeat.

I love the atmosphere in bible college, the fact that in 5 minutes you can go from talking about a hole in your sock to what happened to Jesus between his death and his resurection. last night i was gonna stay up late to study for my exam, but I ended up having a time of fellowship with friends, which was great.

When it comes to guys in bible college you can always expect there to be two main themes in thier conversation, God and girls (hopefully in that order).

Well I might have more for later, but thats it for now.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?