<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, November 05, 2003

What I was Missing
Today was awesome, I'm way behind in homework but it was awesome.
Today was the first time that I got to go out on the ministry team.
Somthing has been missing since I got here and I wasn't sure what it was, although I have fallen behind in my BIble studies and spending time with God, lately I've improved but I still felt like somthing was missing.
BUt tongiht I got a chance to work with a group of junior highers and it reminded me of how important it is to serve others and how awesome it is to serve them and how God uses us when we are willing.
It's kinda stupid that a kid in bible college would neglect to serve others but i was so busy with school thats i had forgotten about it. I'm looking forward to oour next ministry trip and for chances to serve ppl in between


http://CommentThis.com/CommentThis.aspx

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?