<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, November 25, 2003

I'm currently sporting a very nice looking mohawk, when spiked it's like half a foot high, very cool. For some reason the haircut made me want to download some old punk songs I listen too back when I was like 15, I actually had to stop downloading some of them cuz they brought back some old emotions (which is why I stopped listening to them in the first place) but The Clash will alsways be in heavy rotation.
Today I spend some money that should be going to the phone bill on laundry. I had a nice system set up since i've only done laundry once since thanksgiving but a person can only avoid the crusty socks for so long, and then they're all crust... AND DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON THE UNDERWEAR.

Christmas is coming... live every good little capitlist pig, i've handed in my christmas list... this year the parents christmas fund for doug Mckenzie is at $50, just enough for that airsoft gun... I'll be hunting the dutch in no time (you guys know i love you, you know it, don't you?

oh and homework, but who wants to type about homework, infact... who wants to type homework?
really, i need someone to type this up for me cuz we finally got pool balls and i can play pool now.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?