<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, November 30, 2003

Another Day

Yesterday the old ministry team went out to a church in GUelph. It was awesome cuz on the very first song everything went wrong, and that seemed to be the pattern for most of the night, but God showed up anyways. Sometimes when crap like that happens we think "well maybe this isn't what God wants" or "Maybe God is trying to tell us somthing" but I think as Christians in the west, we have forgotten all about spirtual warfare. We believe in God but also we believe in Science and often put aside anythoughts of Demons or n e thing. ANyways. I had this really cool power point game ready to go, all hi tech with videos and pictures, but thier computer was a mac, so it was all messed up. THus I invented a new game... What is going on in Doug's head/ I think it is my personal favourite trivia game.

I'm still not down with ministry teams. The main tool in ministry is relationships but we r supposed to show up for a day, lead worship, get the kids on an emotional high and hopefully allow them to encounter the Holy Spirit, and then back up and go home. I'm starting to feel more like a recruiting tool for the school and Doug McKenzie is not a tool! (well i am, but whatever).

On another note... Doug McKenzie had a date for the CHristmas Gala.... but thats all I'm gonna say on that.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?