<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, October 31, 2003

AN END TO THE DEBATE
Today at lunch while during deep discussion with fellow student, I put an end to the great debate. Fruit vs. Vegtable
So here's the issue, I don't eat vegtable, but I do eat fruit and everything is going good in my life untill some jack butt comes along and says that tomatoes are fruit because they have seeds.
So here comes a problem, bannanas are fruit, they don't have seeds! furthermore what is a vegtable? a potatoes is a root, but it's also called a vegtable, lettuce is really just glorified grass and eggplant makes no sense at all. So i have decided TO CHANGE SCIENCE, THUS CHANGE THE WORLD!!!!!
So here is how mankind well define fruits and vegtables

Fruit are SWEET, Vegtables are YUCKY

I think most people will agree with me and thus i believe this to be the accurate scientific description.
Now for some of you foolish people (you know who you are) who use this new description to make stupid claims (like honey is sweet therefore honey is a fruit) then I will go to the basics of fruit and vegtables. IN order for somthing to be a fruit, or vegtable it must have been grown, not made like honey, or killed like steak.
But when deciding whther somthing id fruit or vegtable the new description stands!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?